Collection of Information
HPG will collect Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address, address or telephone number, only when you voluntarily submit it to us at our web site, such as in connection with the following:
1. Patient experience project inquiry form
2. Job opportunity inquiry or submission of job application
3. Other voluntary submission forms posted on our web site from time to time
The categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
1. Identifiers (e.g., name, (all elements of dates except year for: date of birth, admission to/discharge from hospital, death, and ages over 89) address, telephone number, fax numbers, IP address, URLs, email address, account name, Social Security Number, passport, driver’s license or state identification card number, vehicle license plate numbers, vehicle identifier numbers and other similar identifiers)
2. Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, information, Google tracking pixel, regarding your interaction with our website)
3. Geolocation data (including all geographic subdivisions, smaller than a state)
4. Education, employment, and employment history information
5. Any unique identifying number, characteristic or code
HPG may collect information about your web viewing habits while you navigate this site, including the following:
Aggregated Data. HPG may collect user information and content in the aggregate as you use this web site to analyze our overall usage patterns. Aggregate data does not contain any Personal Information.
Server Logs. HPG may collect information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of this web site.
Links. HPG may track whether links to external web sites are followed or clicked.
HPG may obtain this information through the use of customized software.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. HPG’s web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. HPG does not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18.
Links to Other Sites
This web site may contain links to a number of sites, which are not owned by HPG, that we believe may offer useful information. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those web sites. You should contact those web sites directly for information on their data collection and use policies. HPG is not responsible for the content or other information included on such third-party web sites.
HPG is committed to providing reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from any unauthorized access or disclosure and uses industry standard measures to protect your information. In addition to the steps taken by HPG, you should also take measures to safeguard your Personal Information.
This web site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting our web site from outside the United States, you are transferring your Personal Information into the United States when you voluntarily submit your Personal Information. Many regions, such as the European Union (i.e. GDPR), have data collection protections that differ from U.S. law.
HPG may amend this Policy from time to time. Any substantial changes to the Policy will be promptly communicated on this page. By accessing and using our site after a change is made to the Policy, you agree to be bound by the Policy as revised.
If you have questions, want more information or would like to report a problem regarding the handling of your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to file a complaint with the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services or other applicable governmental agency, if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint.
Last Updated: December 17, 2019